DONATION REQUEST INFORMATION
Improve and enrich the lives of families and children.
Our giving specifically supports programs focusing on children, education, and healthcare. Our giving takes place in the communities where we operate restaurants.
WHAT WE FUND
Support is provided in the form of gift cards and merchandise in-kind. We do not offer monetary support. Significant partnership projects are by invitation only. We would like to respond favorably to all requests however the needs are far greater than our allocated resources. Therefore, it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.
WHAT WE DO NOT FUND
- Organizations that are not 501-C(3) public charities
- Individuals, for any purpose (e.g. hardship, illness, scholarship)
- Athletes, teams, sporting events, or tournaments of any kind
- Non-academic educational activities such as proms, after-proms, graduations, etc.
- Requests by phone are not accepted.
- The recipient must be a 501-C(3) nonprofit organization. This certification comes from the Treasury Department and is different from a state tax-exempt form.
- The application must be received six weeks prior to the event date to be considered.
- Each approved organization is restricted to one donation per year. School groups fall into a different category and may apply for more than one donation per year if each group represents a different part of the student body.
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
TEXARKANA – NEW BOSTON RD.
2610 New Boston Rd.
603 W. Commerce
TEXARKANA – RICHMOND RD.
5710 Richmond Rd.
TEXARKANA – ARKANSAS BLVD.
1521 Arkansas Blvd.
170 N. Constitution Ave.
300 E. New Boston Rd., Suite A